Key Features of Flick Pest Control’s Commercial Offering
Flick Pest Control offers very competitive and flexible pricing, dependent on the site and the requirements.
Flick Pest has over 25 technicians in Gauteng and the business has been around for over 50 years in South Africa. Flick’s network is national – we can help you manage pest control problems locally, regionally or nationally.
We offer the Quality Care system for HACCP clients that require an online system.
All work is pre-booked in advance with our clients and appointments made before our technicians arrive at a site
Our Quality Assurance manager is SGS accredited and has a certificate in terms of the quarterly quality control audits he does to HACCP sites we service.
We offer weekly, monthly, bi-monthly, six weekly or quarterly services. We can adapt to the most stringent HACCP protocols and can even do weekly treatments where applicable.
Flick offers both pest control and hygiene services – to lighten your facility manager’s load.
Flick is a Level 2 B-BBEE contributor – download our certificate
We cater for all industry types irrespective of size, whether it’s a small single office, to a large corporate building or large industrial site, retail centres etc. Including
Offices and office parks
Warehousing and Storage
Food processing & Manufacturing
Retail stores and shopping centres
Mills and silos
Chicken hatcheries & Butcheries
Logistics warehousing & distribution centres
The Flick Pest Onboarding Process for Commercial Clients
From enquiry to operational commercial pest control contract in 5 easy steps
- The enquiry is received and a phone call is made to the client to ascertain the needs and if a sales rep needs to go out to the site. If not, the telesales department sells the work telephonically, which will negate the need for a rep to go out
- The Client is provided with a quotation by the sales rep/ telesales dept.
- The Client approves the quote
- A Flick sales representative/ telesales dept consultant will book the initial service in with a time convenient with the client
- Technician arrives on-site to perform the work, the invoice is provided to the client
*Contractual services are further booked by our service department, and we will call in advance when the service is due so there is no inconvenience to the client, and the client will have no need to call us for the next service unless there is a problem/ reinfestation in between the services that we will come back a retreat as part of the guarantee.